Item was successfully added to your cart
To be a member of DAOU is to become part of our family. Our promise is to provide you with unparalleled wine, culinary and cultural experiences, both here on DAOU Mountain and around the world.
Already a member? Membership Login Order History
As an exclusive member, you will receive rewarding benefits, experiences and opportunities throughout the year, with no cost to join.
The Proprietors’ Membership is the pinnacle of DAOU Mountain. As our most loyal members, you receive unrivaled exclusivity and access to our highly coveted wines and winery experiences
Twelve bottles, three times per year
$530 - $700 per shipment
The Mountain Membership is your gateway into the DAOU experience. As part of our journey, you will receive access to highly sought-after wines, events and experiences.
• Limited release wines from our Estate shared with you for the winter, fall and holiday seasons
• Selections personally curated by Winemaker Daniel Daou
• Opportunity to personalize your allocation with Estate wines
• Access to pre-released Spring allocation
• 12 Vins allocation level: 25% off wine
• 6 Vins allocation level: 20% off wine
• 15% off culinary experiences and merchandise at the winery
Experiences on DAOU Mountain
• Reserved parking at the winery upon request
• Six complimentary tastings per visit
• Four complimentary tastings annually for referred friends and family
• Priority access to member-only experiences and DAOU events
• Priority access to wines only available at the winery shared with you during the spring, fall and holiday seasons
• Ability to personalize your allocation with premier wines
• An annual opportunity to gain access to our flagship wines with the fourth Family Estate Selection
• 10% off culinary experiences and merchandise at the winery
• Four complimentary tastings per visit
• Priority access to member-only experiences & DAOU Events
Daniel Daou is grateful for the opportunity to personally share these wines with you at Café Med Restaurant.
Photographer Julia Pérez will be signing copies of The Winemakers of Paso Robles with winemaker Daniel J. Daou at DAOU Vineyards.
DAOU will be closed on Thursday, November 23th for Thanksgiving Day.
Join one of our DAOU wine educators for a private Wine and Cheese-Charcuterie pairing experiences.
Reserve your Experience here
By joining our mailing list, you will receive special wine offers, news, and invitations to events.
Walk with DAOU here
Apply for membership