Item was successfully added to your cart
To be a member of DAOU is to become part of our family. Our promise is to provide you with unparalleled wine, culinary and cultural experiences, both here on DAOU Mountain and around the world.
Already a member? Membership Login Order History
As an exclusive member, you will receive rewarding benefits, experiences and opportunities throughout the year, with no cost to join.
The Proprietors’ Membership is the pinnacle of DAOU Mountain. As our most loyal members, you receive unrivaled exclusivity and access to our highly coveted wines and winery experiences
Twelve Estate bottles, three times per year
February, September and November
$750 - $1,000 per shipment
The Mountain Membership is your gateway into the DAOU experience. As part of our journey, you will receive access to highly sought-after wines, events and experiences.
Twelve bottles, three times per year
April, September and November
$530 - $700 per shipment
• Limited release wines from our Estate shared with you for the winter, fall and holiday seasons
• Selections personally curated by Winemaker Daniel Daou
• Opportunity to personalize your allocation with Estate wines
• Access to pre-released Spring allocation
• 12 Vins allocation level: 25% off wine
• 6 Vins allocation level: 20% off wine
• 15% off culinary experiences and merchandise at the winery
Experiences on DAOU Mountain
• Reserved parking at the winery upon request
• Six complimentary tastings per visit
• Four complimentary tastings annually for referred friends and family
• Priority access to member-only experiences and DAOU events
• Priority access to wines only available at the winery shared with you during the spring, fall and holiday seasons
• Ability to personalize your allocation with premier wines
• An annual opportunity to gain access to our flagship wines with the fourth Family Estate Selection
• 10% off culinary experiences and merchandise at the winery
• Four complimentary tastings per visit
• Priority access to member-only experiences & DAOU Events
Enjoy a relaxing and restorative morning on DAOU Mountain as we host “Yoga & Brunch.”
Traveling from the heart of the Adelaida district in the rugged coastal range west of Paso Robles, DAOU will combine forces with Nick & G’s to elevate the Wine Dinner Experience this February.
We invite you to mark a very special occasion with us as we unveil our two flagship wines from the 2015 vintage: the DAOU Estate Soul of a Lion and DAOU Estate Mayote.
By joining our mailing list, you will receive special wine offers, news, and invitations to events.
Apply for membership